- One Weekend in Falkirk Rooftop Writers New Year Night In, 26th January, The Gin Lounge Princes Street Falkirk 7-9pm. See here for more events during this celebration of art and spoken word.
- Poetry and Coffee I’ll be reading at this event in Henderson’s Cafe on Thursday, 8th February, at 10.30 am.
- Edinburgh Launch of Haggards Haggards will be launched on February 10th, at the Scottish Poetry Library at 13:00. Tickets from Eventbrite here.
- StAnza 2018 (7th-11th March) I will be taking part in a Red Squirrel Press showcase on Friday 9th March, alongside Judith Taylor and Colin Will in the Council Chamber Townhall, from 13:00 -14:00. For more information, please see here.
- Glasgow Launch of Haggards The Scottish Writers Centre will host this on the 8th May, at the CCA Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow alongside books from Brian Johnstone, Judith Taylor and Colin Will. 7-9pm.
- St Mungo’s Mirrorball I will be reading at this event which takes place at the CCA, Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow on 31st May 7-9pm
I write an occasional newsletter about books, readings and projects I’m involved with. Please use the form below to subscribe if you would like to be kept informed of where I’ll be. I send subscribers a free copy of my translation of the Old English Charm of Nine Herbs, (usual price £1) either as a printed leaflet or an online pdf. according to your choice.